REVE DE LICORNE
Bienvenue sur le forum Rêve de licorne

SVP merci de ne pas oublier votre présentation.
REVE DE LICORNE
Bienvenue sur le forum Rêve de licorne

SVP merci de ne pas oublier votre présentation.
REVE DE LICORNE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

REVE DE LICORNE

SAUVETAGE DE NOS AMIS LES ANIMAUX PAR PETITES ANNONCES, PROTECTION ET INFORMATIONS MALTRAITANCE.

AccueilLerêvedeLicorneDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Membres de l’Association Unicorn's Dream venez voir ce qui vous est réservé gratuitement http://www.revedelicorne.net/t5756-vous-aimez-votre-association-elle-vous-aime-aussi

Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

JUSTICE pour un cheval traîné à mort sur 2 kms en Grèce !!!

AuteurMessage
Licorne
Fondatrice Licorne
Fondatrice Licorne
Licorne

Féminin

JUSTICE pour un cheval traîné à mort sur 2 kms en Grèce !!! Empty
MessageSujet: JUSTICE pour un cheval traîné à mort sur 2 kms en Grèce !!!   JUSTICE pour un cheval traîné à mort sur 2 kms en Grèce !!! Icon_minitimeLun 18 Jan 2010, 13:16

Signez la pétition SVP : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Merci d'envoyer Aussi votre lettre aux adresses mails ci-dessous:
> >
> > A: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
> >
> > CC: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien],
> > [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien],
> > [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
> >
> > Voici la lettre type à envoyer: (Merci Stacey)

Dear Mayor Aidonis,
> >
> > It has come to my attention that another savage act of animal cruelty has created one more animal victim and an additional public outrage. On January 3, 2010, in the town of Olympia, a horse was dragged behind a car for two kilometers. The horse suffered severe bodily trauma, including broken legs, severe lacerations and skinning causing the exposure of his intestines, and multiple organ stress, but despite such significant injuries, he was alive and left to die in a ditch; a veterinary later euthanized him. Although the physical injuries demonstrate the abject cruelty inflicted upon him, no words could adequately describe the fear and terror he certainly felt, and I am shocked to learn that the alleged guilty party has boasted openly of the crime, and that law enforcement has ignored this case. I am therefore writing to respectfully request that you allocate the necessary resources into investigating this crime, arresting the guilty party, and prosecuting the offender in accordance with the most severe penalty.
> >
> > When I try to imagine what possible motive animal abusers entertain for subjecting their animal victims to such malicious, heinous acts of brutality, I fail, but I am thankful for a lack of cognitive understanding and rationalization. To engage in such vicious behaviour absolutely suggests sociopathic and sadistic tendencies. The person who deliberately and sadistically harmed and killed this horse demonstrates an absolute lack of morality regarding other living beings and a gross disrespect for the law. In fact, a person who shows such a remarkable lack of compassion towards animals has, disturbingly enough, the ability to show such indifference towards humans. This link between animal and human abuse has been established, and if you excuse this criminal behaviour you would be serving an injustice to both animals and society.
> >
> > I am hoping that you will take an unyielding position against animal cruelty and apprehend and subsequently hold the offender accountable by applying the maximum penalty. These sentences are typically remarkably inadequate given the gravity and severity of animal abuse, fundamentally inequitable based on an egotistical precept that humans are superior to animals, and I hope this case will cause you to review the legal inadequacies regarding animals and make necessary modifications. Considering animals as lesser beings irrespective of our similarities is fundamentally unethical and inhumane. Humans adopt these false perspectives to validate the cruelties to which animals are subjected, and when we embrace such egotistical viewpoints to provide personal moral forgiveness, we intentionally ignore the intrinsic limitation of such inane assertions: animals are not commodities but living beings who, like humans, possess sentience and have the capacity to experience emotion and thought, desire lives free from exploitation and suffering, and fear the manifestation of death.
> >
> > Allowing animal cruelty by permitting it to go unpunished only desensitizes humans to suffering, which inevitably leads to immunity against all cruelty, human and animal. We need to teach our children that our society does not excuse, allow, or enable cruelty against animals or humans, and it is imperative that we demonstrate in both word and action that the human essence of empathy does not exist to excuse maliciousness: it exists to provide compassion and justice to the brutalized and punishment to those who willingly deviate from this capacity. If we do not do our duty to provide this, we harm animals and invite injustice into our society.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

> > I know your time is limited and I want to thank you for your attention and consideration.
> >
> > PRENOM, NOM
> > VILLE, PAYS
> > __________________________________
> > __________________________________
> >
> > Merci pour cette pauvre jument
> > Reposes en paix fifille, tu as fini de souffrir ....
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://revedelicorne.over-blog.fr/

JUSTICE pour un cheval traîné à mort sur 2 kms en Grèce !!!
Page 1 sur 1